on 2 October 2010
We have many books by eric carle but this one is especially nice as it has an extra feature of a clock attached! Our son loves matching the clock to the time in the book! A good teaching tool.
on 1 March 2013
I have bought this book for our great-niece and I don't know yet whether she will like it and whether it will help her to read the time. If I get good feedback, I will let you know! It is a medium sized book in hard, cardboard pages. The story is rather short. It briefly describes the spider's day at different times of the day and the child can move the hands of the clock while reading the book. The illustrations are lovely. I think our great-niece will like it.
on 8 September 2013
Good product but story was very obvious and a bit disappointing only asking for basic o'clock times. Still happy with the clock as this has been useful. Probably could have purchased clock on its own.
on 18 August 2013
A great aid in teaching your young ones to tell the time.Children love to interact and are kept amuse with being able to change the time with the clock hands
on 29 May 2013
My son is a little obsessed with clocks so got this for him, he's only 18 months but really likes moving the clock around.