Customer reviews

on 15 March 2010
Was very pleased indeed with this book and I would certainly recommend it. There was one picture per page and the paper quality was very robust. Most other books I have used have a picture on both front and obverse pages. The strong colours soak through the paper and ruin the picture on the other side for colouring in. The pictures in this book are very detailed and the little write-ups about the costumes are interesting. This is an excellent book, good value for money and I shall be buying more.
on 31 December 2013
When this colouring book arrived today from Sweden (although the sender was in the USA) I found to my astonishment that the book was already filled in by a child and is therefore useless, it was also torn.
I have always been very happy with all of the many items I have purchased from Amazon but this supplier should be struck off your list !!!
They are giving you a bad name
on 24 November 2012
Bought this for my mum who is enjoying a renewed interest in colouring. Thought she would like as a change to the floral themed book she has been using. It is a really nice book, good quality paper with information on each outfit through the ages. Would recommend for old and young alike as educational as well as enjoyable to use.
on 14 October 2012
I'm an adult and I brought this book as I've recently rediscovered the joy of colouring in. This book has fantastic illustrations of female fashions through the ages. My only negative comment is that the paper could have been thicker as felt tip pens come through the page to other side.
on 5 December 2013
I found these colouring books for adults by chance .
They are very detailed and you need to think about the colours and how you apply them .
Once you get into them they are addictive !