on 23 July 1999
Nancy travels to the East Coast and finds a thrilling mystery in a cave. A strange ghost who lives there is said to ring a bell whenever the tide comes in. Although she is warned against it, Nancy investigates the old cave and is nearly drowned! The ending is the most thrilling of all Nancy Drew mystery's. The surprising ending will thrill all readers.
on 2 August 1999
This book was somthing that I was always in the mood to read. I was solving the mystery right along with Nancy. Just when you think you have figured it out it completely changes. Along with the mystery it add romance, crime, and excitement! This is the best book I have ever read. Once you start you can not put it down! I would recomend this to anyone who loves Romance novles and a Great mystery too. I was amazed at how real this was, it seemed as if it happen yesterday or an hour ago and it was not just a story. The author makes you seem like you are Nancy's best friend. This was an Amazing Book! You have got to read it!!!
on 29 October 2005
I found the 'Clue of the Dancing Puppet' exellent. When Nancy (an amateur, but a very good, detective)is called by her father (a well known laywer)into his office, she did not know that very soon she would investigate a thrilling mystery where a life size puppet came to life at night. It is a wonderful book, that contains; investigations, a certain amount of rivalry between characters and a mysterious adventure. I recommend that first time and non-first time readers read this book!!!!
on 6 July 1999
I like the book alot. It's very interesting, especially the use of the castle's history. Nancy always keeps me on the edge of my seat. I never tire of reading Nancy Drew Mysteries. My mom and I read them together. We have read 12 so far.
on 14 June 1999
I liked the Moostone Castle Mystery very much, although it is not the best Nancy Drew book I have read. To me the book seemed to happen very fast and the conflict was out of touch because it happened more in the past than in the present. The fact that the book reads very fast also attributed to the problems listed above. The setting of a castle kept the reader interested. Nancy's stalkers got me confused and I had to wonder: How many times did they eat at the Brass Kettle?
on 1 April 2001
I enjoyed this book very much because it kept me reading till the very end. I have read many of the Nancy Drew books and they are all very good although this one really stands out from the rest. The book was very thrilling and kept me guessing till the very end. It really is a must read for any Nancy Drew fan!
on 19 August 2011
Promt, fast service.. but book was not as described. I wanted the Book advertised with a picture of Pamela Sue Marton on the cover but instead they sent me a book with an animated cover. Not too bothered by this but would not have bought if i have know this.
on 7 October 2014
Good entertaining book for all ages.
on 7 October 2014
Good light read for all ages.
on 31 March 2016