on 1 June 2014
Lovely books , I bought this for my daughter , she loved it . I will look in to getting the other books as well.
VINE VOICEon 2 January 2016
I'm reading this as an adult who loved watching Nancy drew and hardy boys on tv as a child. Plus who loves reading..
These books reread or read very well as an adult, obviously more simple in story than some adult books but they have that childhood feel and I like the way they have been done in hardback and still old fashioned style.
The story is really interesting, I am really really enjoying it and have an omnibus on the way now!
on 17 February 2013
I loved this book it was very well plotted and had many breathtaking incidents leading up to a final scene. I really enjoyed reading this book and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys mysteries drama and problem solving looking forward to the next book.
on 25 July 2013
Loved these as a young girl and am now rereading them as an adult, they are still really enjoyable stories
on 1 January 1999
It all starts when Nancy recieves a letter from England about an inheritance. Thus begins a search for another Nancy Drew, leading her to Emerson College.
on 12 April 1999
This book is great! I definetly recommed it!