Learn more Download now Browse your favorite restaurants Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Learn more

on 26 October 2014
I'm used to Nancy Drew stories being quite far fetched but this one pushed the limit. I also disagree with a notion frequently suggested in this story that nice-looking people cannot be criminals. In spite of this I did enjoy the story and it was great to read th introduction of Ned Nickerson into Nancy's life. As an older reader I return to Nancy Drew books whenever I feel like I'm not reading enough and each one reminds me why I enjoy a good book.
on 8 November 2015
Not the best Nancy Drew mystery but moved along at a fast pace with one of the more far-fetched plots. I always prefer the books with Bess and George so that was a plus.
on 4 August 2014
As an adult re-reading these mysteries 30 odd years later, I still find them so enjoyable and The Secret of Red Gate Farm is no exception. I was amazed by where this story led and in particular I didn't see the solution to mystery until the end!
on 28 March 2014
This Nancy Drew is a good story, but ends up being a bit far-fetched. Still, if you are working your way through the books, this isn't too bad a read.
on 28 March 2014
Good story, not too far out on a limb, although Nancy does seem to know just the right people. Would read it again.
on 2 July 2014
Another great Nancy Drew book. I can't get enough of them for my daughter. She adores them all
on 16 February 2013
I thought it was very well thought out and catching I recommend this book to anyone who likes mysteries adventure and loyalty to others all in all it was a great book.
on 8 January 2014
This is a great book about a young girl sleuth working out a cunning mystery. Another fantastic Nancy drew book from the great series.
on 25 July 2013
Loved these as a young girl and am now rereading them as an adult, they are still really enjoyable stories
on 29 December 1996
The story is about a teenage sleuth called Nancy Drew who is reputed in solving mysteries. It is amazing the way she takes risks and follows up clues with the help of her friends. Sometimes she lands up in very tight spots but manages to get out of them with great ease. Her friends help her along the way.
This book is very well written. The story moves fast without unnecessary details. There is thrilling action and adventure, and the suspense continues throughout the story. The characters have also been well depicted. There are a lot of other books in this series that I like. All of the books are very popular. They are very interesting and entertaining and I enjoy reading them more than any other books. I would recommend this book to anyone who likes mystery and adventure.