Format: Hardcover|Change

on 1 January 1999
I like the fact that it has horses in it and that it is set in a ranch. The mystery starts near the first page with a mysterious man, and ends with Nancy solving a ghastly crime. Go Nancy!
on 5 February 2014
My daughter enjoyed this book and talked about what was happening in it frequently, but I don't think it captured her attention the way some of the others we've read did. It's worth reading, though, if you like Nancy Drew stories.
on 13 January 2015
OMG this book is sooooooooooo amazing it is a very good mystery for Nancy to investigate so it makes it interesting.

Hope my review has helped you ( must get it)

Thanks pls tell me if my review was helpful or not.

Ps. It Is totally worth the money.
on 11 May 2009
I found this story worth reading, I am a huge fan of this author so expected it. I would recommend anyone to read these books.
on 14 August 2013
This book is one where you can hardly stop reading it for a day. It reall shows how clever Nancy is and what a talented author Caroline Keene truly is!
on 22 October 2013
This is a massive drama and with many mysteries happening I could not put this book down. If you like crime and romance READ THIS!
on 12 February 2015
One of the best Nancy Drew books, in my opinion. I bought this for myself after reading it in the library as a teenager.
on 7 October 2014
Good, enjoyable read. Good story line.
on 6 January 1999
The book is really good,and has a suspensful plot, and the plot is clear which is a good thing. Overall, this book is one of my favourite's,though I love all Nancy Drew's.I loved the description of Valentine's treasure.