Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 21 July 2016
Difficult subject, interesting book to dip into. M.
on 11 July 2015
This book help explain the emotions you go through after loss and gives them meaning. You realise everything you go through is "normal" in such circumstances and not the only person who feels the way you do. It gives life an understanding again - invaluable.
on 16 October 2017
A book which spoke to me, of me and for me. An articulate and compassionate depiction of the points on the map of grief. I’m very grateful this was written, I can relate so fully to each chapter. It helps to read painful and precious experiences shared so clearly.
on 19 November 2013
I bought this for a close friend who had recently lost her mother based only on the reviews that I'd read. She told me afterwards that it had really helped, so much so that she bought it for her sister too. Must be good.
on 24 November 2013
this book is interesting, bought this book after my sister pass away. I read this book, time and time again, very comforting.
on 5 April 2015
Good
on 14 April 2015
I enjoyed this book. very sad at times,can really feel her pain.her story of her loss was so true and very interesting.
on 31 July 2015
Anyone going through bereavement should read this. I can relate totally to what is written. A wonderful help during a dreadful time. Thankyou Elizabeth.
on 2 July 2013
I became a widow when my youngest daughter was 15. This helped me. You have to find strength from within but sometimes it helps reading from someone who knows .
on 20 May 2013
I found this book extremely helpful. I would reccommend it to anyone who has recently been bereaved as it was written in a very sensitive manner and yet I could relate to a lot of what I read.