Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Shop now

on 15 October 2005
I read the whole book in about 3 hours and am still clueless how to be a diva and live outrageously. I read reviews and it seemed like a really fun book. The first chapter looked very fun and interesting - like the reviews had described it(well the good ones anyway) so I decided to buy it. Was I disappointed?! I would write a lifestory for each of the authors, but I'd still be living my boring life. The book takes you though a jouney. It goes week by week, each week appears to be 2 pages long. Followed by a diva-do list. Theres also lessons thats 2 1/2 pages long. I'm really disappointed. It does however offer the diva default of having a bublle bath when your down. But thats the only real advice. Instead the authors have took it upon themsevles to do a week plan that links to them and tells a story about them....
Should be listed under autobiography. Cos thats mainly what it is.