on 19 December 2010
This book is amazing, life changing even. I have already leant it to a friend and have a list of people waiting to borrow it. After years of feeling tired, sluggish in the morning and generally lacking in any "oomph" I have finally worked out why I have been feeling so lethargic.I was progesterone deficient, probably due to the amount of stress in my life.I've has endometriosis,3 laparoscopies,an ovarian cyst,thrombosis and my periods have been all over the place over the last 3 years. Scant and infrequent or heavy and frequent.Lots of clotting or hardly anything. Agony when ovulating to the point where I have been crawling on all fours.

Anyway,this book makes sense of everything that has happened.I have bought the progesterone cream as recommended and have been using it for 2 months.I feel so much better and after years of being a chocoholic I no longer "fancy" it.Chocolate that is. That in itself is amazing. My attempts at dieting were always sabotaged by my chocolate cravings-stress again.
I would recommend this book to EVERY woman. I have been to the doctors over the years and have had no joy at all. This book makes you feel as if you're not going nuts.You feel the way you do for a reason. FAB BOOK !!
11 Comment| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 12 October 2011
This book is a must for all women. I learned so much from it and like the title, things that your doctor has never told you. Don't think about buying it, just do it, you will not regret it. It really helped me. Happy reading.
on 2 January 2012
Having been diagnosed with endometriosis when I was 21 and seen 5 Guanacologist over the years. Numerous GP's telling me it's in the mind. Tried most hormone treatments including Zolodex and mirena coil, patches etc. This book together with a good homeopath, who knows about the progesterone cream, has saved me from going mad. Been on the cream now for 3 months, and never felt better. And just shows you what all the manufactured hormone replacement is doing to your body. Wonder why the female cancers are increasing!!. At 41 I'm saved..
on 25 April 2009
This is esential reading for any woman over the age of 30. Many doctors I have seen seem to know very little about female hormones. Therefore, take control, get informed yourself and gain a better understanding of your body!
on 19 December 2013
The book is ok but very much a typical american health book. Nothing particularly special. Not enough natural tips in it.
on 11 November 2012
I owe Dr John R Lee and his collaborators a great debt of gratitude for writing this book. It finally tied together all my mysterious and disparate symptoms, from worsening rheumatoid arthritis, to suddenly out of nowhere becoming allergic to everything, to bowel problems, dry eyes, disabling fatigue, anxiety and more. I am slowly improving month on month with the application of progesterone oil. I will never be without this stuff again! And I'm finally coming to an understanding of what my body has been struggling with since my annovulatory teenage years when I contracted juvenile rheumatoid arthritis. Don't just buy a copy for yourself, give a copy to every woman you know!
on 16 March 2014
This book was very easy to read and understand. I would highly recommend it to my peers. It explain how to be aware of your own hormones and how to deal with problems such as infertility, fibroids to name a few.
on 18 May 2013
wonderful book, a real eye opener, a must buy for all you ladies out there, wish ide had brought this when i was 30!, in depth book, excellent read ;)
on 10 September 2016
Very interesting read helped a lot with my knowledge about hormones
on 15 May 2016
Very helpful. Would recommend - very informative.