on 7 July 2014
I have read all of the books in this series and i enjoyed each and every one! The characters are great and the romance feels real and so sweet, but the books also have a genuine crime plot that holds your interest . I will definitely be reading more by Christie Craig. A fantastic series.
on 7 March 2014
Good plot and the right amount of romance.
Well done Christie Craig
I look forward to reading more of your books
on 31 October 2013
Red the first book and loved that brought this one and loved it from start to finish. The characters are believable can not wait for the third one
on 14 November 2013
ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS BOOK. READ IT IN HALF A DAY. CHRISTIE CRAIG IS AN AMAZING AUTHOR READ ALL HER BOOKS AND INTEND TO CARRY ON
on 29 December 2013
Absolutely love this author. Love all the characters have read three books so far and can not wait to read more. We'll recommend.........
on 11 September 2014
I have to say that this book was very refreshing...it touches the subject of "casual hook up" with the maturity that I did not expected from this book...

The hero actually confronted his "intentions" towards the heroine and started to questioning his own motives and whether they were honorable enough to make him comfortable with himself! Let me tell you he wasn't and I immediately warm up to him! Yes he wanted to pursue the heroine in to the intimate direction but on the other hand his "consciousness" did not allow him to take full advantage of the heroine knowing that he had nothing else to offer! Heroine on the other hand did not fall for his charm and he had to work hard to develop some kind of mutual trust that would allow them both to feel comfortable enough to take that step in to intimacy...I really like the direction this book was taking. You know its not all about sleeping around with strangers not knowing even their names.. but the thing with "reasoning" and not making stupid decisions but thinking about consequences was refreshing to read!
on 27 May 2015
I am a great fan of Christie Craig's books and this one is just as great. I have read the first book in this series and I have just downloaded the third which I'm sure will be just as good as the other two. As usual this book contains the romance, suspense and comedy and the two main characters are perfect for each other. I like that the book also involves other people and how their relationships develops. I also love banana sandwiches, but without the mayonnaise!!
on 28 March 2014
Great read, if you like romance and mystery it's perfect. looking forward to reading all Christie Craig books!
Also worth reading cop that stole Christmas.
on 28 June 2014
I've read lots of books by Christie Craig. Love her funny, witty romantic books with a twist. Great easy reading
on 9 June 2015