on 9 July 2017
I've learnt more by reading this book than in 40+ years of existence. Strongly suggested to all those who want to get out of the Rat Race and begin to LIVE life in full. Don't dream of the life you want, live the life of your dreams!
on 2 June 2017
An enlightening read which makes you realise how much logic we fail to place into our everyday monetary lives. A great insight to the thin line between financial success within our own minds and self made parameters. highly recommend.
on 27 May 2017
Interesting perspective on life. A lot of sound advice. I'ts unlikely you'll be able to follow it to the letter though. Not that I think your supposed to.
on 7 July 2017
So pleased I brought this book. I would say it's a must read for all. I would highly reccommed this book
on 8 August 2017
A fantastic book that provided great inspiration for me in learning the difference between the rich and poor mindsets. I have purchased this book as a gift for at least 6 other people hoping that they might learn even a few of the valuable lessons contained within. The book is easy reading not full of technical details and made a big difference to my approach to money and investing.
on 9 August 2017
I only wished i read this when i was younger! i have brought my kids one each now and have said forget what ever I have told you before...read this!
on 6 April 2017
Worth reading for the challenging and unconventional take on wealth, work, and making your money work for you. Easy to read in a single sitting.
on 10 January 2017
a great book, i read this years ago and have done well in following his way of thinking. I mow buy this book for presents for friends.
on 3 March 2017
Good read, I would recommend if you are planning to change your mindset!
on 20 June 2017
Very good book that will open your eyes on personal finance. I personally do not agree with all the thoughts, because some are a matter of taste and style of doing business, but surely a good ground to build your financial knowledge on top.