on 16 January 2014
One of my relatives had been mentioning this book so this was an unusual gift which turned out a great gift
on 4 August 2014
Enjoying working my way through all of Hitchens' writing. Such a shame I discovered him after he left us.
on 19 March 2016
Thoroughly enjoyed this and the thoughtful logical points made. Sometimes a bit of a rant which I liked.
on 4 May 2015
Brilliant, but I think people now that, since the late Christopher Hitchens was just that, brilliant!
on 9 June 2016
I think every one should hsve a copy of such eye opener book written by one of the smartest writers.
on 22 May 2015
A classic book, thoroughly enjoyed, illuminating, enlightening, a must read and most welcome title!!
on 29 February 2016
Offers a very interesting point of view, intelligently written an argued, definitely worth a read.
on 25 March 2016
Absolutely brilliant book. Very talented writer who tackles the worlds hottest debate head on. A*
on 24 August 2014
Without doubt the best thing I have ever bought on Amazon . Pity the author is no longer with us.
on 17 June 2014
God is not great but Hitchens is ! A superb read, such a shame I did not discover him until now .