Customer reviews

on 7 May 2016
If you are a fan of Marilyn Monroe then this book is a must. A great insight into her private life whilst living with Lee and Paula Strasberg. Susan does go on a bit about herself, but you can skip those boring bits. Also, this book was excellent value for just 1p.
on 15 June 2015
Beautiful book! Quite a big sturdy book which I love. The story so far is wonderful, insightful and very interesting and thoughtful.
on 6 November 2013
Moving, deep and well written. I am a MM fan and read many books, this has been recommended to me by Lois Banner whom I met in LA at a book signing. Susan talks also about her life as an actress and I was shocked to hear she had affairs with many famous actors and worked with amazing directors and did amazing things...essentially I did not know her at all and I am glad I have discovered such an interesting person beside MM and got an insight into the Strasbergs family life.. Read it! Alicia (another Gemini actress)
on 31 March 2016