on 16 December 1998
If you're angry about being victimized and want to get to a better place, this book is for you. Written by a psychologist and his wife, the survivor of an incestuous childhood trauma, it is caring, clear and logical, based on love and quite persuasive in its treatment of this important subject. The authors discuss the stages of forgiveness as they outline a way to get through whatever injury you may have suffered. They make you feel good about who you are and confident that you don't have to feel bad about what happened any more. If you're ready to let go of the anger, this book will help you heal.
on 25 February 1999
I am currently on my third copy of this book. I have allowed many of my clients to read it, and in return they fall in love and keep it for themselves! I have seen clients use the concepts of this book, which in turn changes their lives for the better. A wonderful tool for any counselor!
on 1 August 2013
I can't believe there is a book that has been written about my life! It's like the author has just tapped straight into every stage of my life, and taken examples out of it. The best part is that from the examples, the author has provided much needed answers in order to get perfect results. I am gobsmacked. Everybody needs to read this book no matter what age, seriously, it is a life-saver. THANK YOU :D
on 13 December 2013
It is a wonderful book, which describes every kind of forgiveness you would want to achieve. It tells real life stories and you can relate to them. I found myself doing every exercise in a book. It helped me a lot. I was already on my way to forgiveness, I'm still not done, but this book definitely helped me to see that forgiveness is something we do for ourselves to get well and move on!!!
on 10 July 2013
What can I say??? I read this book and I forgave, although I know I'll have to forgive again (this time different people) but I'm more equipped to forgive. More enphasis could be made on facing fears and confronting your past head on rather than doing what I was doing; avoiding my past like the plague. Well not anymore!
on 29 January 2016
Bought this book years ago which I gave to someone to use. Bought this as a replacement. Very helpful and a necessity if you recognise that you are the beneficiary of forgiving someone - and that it doesn't let someone off the hook.
on 4 February 2012
great book for anyone to read--not complex or too deep-simple to understand and for those who are well motivated with an open mind could contribute to some conflicts being resolved
on 19 June 2016
I agree with the other reviewers who said that this book can be little repetitive, monotonous and boring in parts.

On the other hand, there is some very useful stuff in this book. Most importantly, it worked for me and I was able to move on and forgive. It was therefore a very good investment and I don't regret buying it at all.

I recommend you give this book a go and stick with it.
on 21 March 2014
Forgiveness and How To Make Peace With Your Past. I forgave and I made peace with my past. It works.
on 5 July 2016
great, excellent quality, thank you