on 3 January 2018
Useful boo to have for study and reference.
on 14 November 2017
Good quality book, very helpful and in excellent condition
on 28 March 2017
excellent book
on 2 November 2017
Very happy with purchase
on 12 December 2009
This book is worth it's weight in gold. Fantastic. A must have. You wont be disappointed.
on 4 March 2010
I have been an A+E nurse for many years and got the chance to do a Minor Injuries/Illness course. This book was top of the reading list and everybody on the course has bought a copy. On top of that, most of the Nurse Practitioners in our department also have a copy.

Generally, I find it hard to read text books, but this particular one is very easy to pick up and use as a reference when I am working. Whenever I need to check anything out, I simply go to the relevant section and the answer is there.

Great Book. Would highly recommend.
on 11 December 2003
I am an experienced emergency nurse practitioner of almost 4 years. However I was still able to learn from this book. Dennis has caught exactly the way to pass on information. The book is designed to be used by nurses working in the minor injury environment, although many SHO level Drs have commented on how helpful the book has been to them. Dennis has also provided excellent illustrations to back up the prose, many done by Dennis himself. It is an easy to follow book which can be read from cover to cover or used as a reference book. I would thouroughly recommend that anyone involved in minor injuries invest in this book.
0Comment| 74 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 3 November 2003
As a nurse practitioner student, I found this book useful for getting the basics right. It is a good grass roots text and does not overwhelm with it's jargon. I would recommend it to anyone in the minor injuries field.
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 22 July 2009
bought this book for my husband as a gift as soon as he told me he would work in minor injury unit. he's very pleased everything about this book and helped him so much.

highly recommended for those working in minor injury unit.
on 18 February 2013
The book is well written and easy to understand but one of the reasons I got it was for the link to learning by evolve for practical examination techniques and so on but there seems no way to access it despite e mails to the company and tried every which way, with no success so don't buy it for this purpose or you will be dissapointed.