Customer reviews

on 13 December 2016
Useful book for trainee Nurse or any other healthcare professional to have at hand
on 20 November 2012
Wow, what a book.
Contains a lot of detail and is great to be carried around in my bag all day without adding to the bulk.
I also used it to reference in a few essays.
3 people found this helpful
on 5 September 2017
Great book
on 1 January 2017
Love it
on 16 June 2014
This is a brilliant book for anyone doing the non medical prescribing course.
It is small enough to carry with you to work and has 2 helpful bookmarks.
It has the right amount to detail and I found it really helpful when revising for my exam.
Highly recommended!
on 21 March 2013
The book is easy to understand and follow. It is light weight and handbag sized. I would recommend it for nurses doing the nurse prescribers course
on 24 April 2016
Had the previous edition and have misplaced it. Didn't hesitate to buy the newer edition. Excellent book for students.
on 9 May 2013
Excellent, informative and readable book. Well used whilst undertook non medical prescribing course. Would recommend to anyone doing similar course and fits into uniform pocket.
on 10 April 2013
This book has everything you need to know about commonly used medication. Its written very clearly and covers only main points without excessive information. I wish i had it long time ago.
on 6 January 2013
I was very happy with this. It will help me really well with my job. Thank you very much x
One person found this helpful