on 10 December 2008
I have just completed my Student nurse mentorship course and found this book really usefull. It is clearly and practically set out, gives good examples of teaching scenarios and situations. I think i would have struggled through the course without it.
on 30 September 2003
"It is at the same time both intellectually rigorous yet down to earth, and is a usable workbook in the practical management of the student experience. This book is therefore, essential reading for all clinical educators."
-- Professor Peter Bradshaw , Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol 41 Issue 6, March 2003
on 3 June 2009
Thoroughly recommend this to any nurse doing there PEP, easy to read and understand and covers all aspects of assesmenr, supervision and support in clinical practice. I usually sell my books when I finish a course but this is a keeper.
on 6 June 2010
This is a very useful and informative book to use when undertaking your mentorship course, lots of information and written clearly. Liked this book alot
on 22 March 2014
Very good book for a student needing research on mentor ship, very good references I would this book recommend to students
on 20 April 2014
I was very happy with this product and service.this book really helped me complete my assignment I was writing at the time.
on 31 January 2017
Arrived within stated time and in condition again as stated. Very useful for my studies. thankyou
on 10 October 2015
Did not realise how old this book was
on 7 November 2014