on 3 February 2004
I found this book really useful for my essay. As a first year student nurse, this book gave me information on everything needed for the first year. Couldn't have done my essay without it! I quoted it time and time again. This book really is a must.
41 people found this helpful
on 17 October 2015
Good condition, came very quickly. Great for the price. I got this since I am studying an access course to nursing. I was a little bit swayed with adult or child but after reading the start of this and properly thinking of each nursing, I decided child. It tells you what each type of nurse does. It gives you scenarios in a hospital. It gives you a history of nursing. And it gives you the other stuff like ethic, practice, skills etc If you are at Uni this is great, but if you're at college and decided this career path this is really good because not only will you be able to keep it for when you do go uni, it will give you an idea of some of the stuff you'll be doing and learning.
on 23 January 2013
An absolute 'must have' book when embarking on the student nurse course. I had to buy a lot of nursing books when I was studying, some of which I barely opened. However, this was the book I turned to most often.
on 8 August 2016
Good value book
on 30 July 2014
Very interesting read and a must to any nursing student.
on 31 July 2016
Great! thank you
on 18 November 2014
Good Book, not had much use just yet.
on 5 December 2012
i have found this book very useful when writing assignments and haven't wrote an assignment without using it yet. .
One person found this helpful
on 30 August 2013
This book is of high quality it is clear and easy to understand it is a very helpful book would recommend to other students wishing to study nursing
on 24 May 2005
I bought this book when i failed my first exam for the second time during my first year. With the help of this book i passed with flying colours!!
I was astounded how easy the book was to read and the content included everything from what was covered in my two exams in the first year to material useful in forthcoming assignments. It includes anatomy&physiology, psychology, sociological concepts, nursing models : it has a bit of everything! I am entering my 2nd year and still use this book more than any of my others, it covers EVERYTHING!my advice to you is to buy this book it is the ADNS bible and im sure it will be used throughout my training! You will find you always refer to this book first in any assignments or revision its written in good old plain english - no airy fairy jargon that you can't get your head around, and theres even a few pictures thrown in too!A bargain for the amount of help it will provide!
41 people found this helpful