on 4 October 2002
This book is ideal for student nurses wishing to gain better insight into common conditions that present on EMU wards, (emergency medical unit.) Easy to read pocket sized book which unlike many other nursing books presents the reader with both causes, interventions and signs alongside a detailed A&P of the condition. Ideal for use in case study assignments. Although there are only nine sections to this book they are comprehensive and cover topics from multisystem failure to social addmissions. A deffinate must for all medical nurses!
on 10 May 2002
This book is informative and is easy to read for acute medicine. This book has helped me with my studys of acute medicine as it has the relevent information and is easy to follow. I would reccomend this to any of my frineds at university and to people on my nursing placements. It is an excellent book for student and qualified nurses.
on 6 February 2013
This item arrived before the date shown, it was in great order and will help me alot in the exam I have coming up
on 4 October 2013
good product very useful book i would recommend it to all nurses working in acute set up.
I love it!!