Customer reviews

The Tracy Beaker Trilogy
Format: Paperback|Change

on 5 August 2017
Started reading these books after seeing the series on TV, even though I'm an adult. I love how Jacqueline Wilson writes and it was great to read the original story after seeing the series on television first. I think any child or teen would love this book. I also bought Nick Sharrett's book on' how to draw' which gives some behind the scenes of how he illustrates the books. I'm an author myself, so this wasa great excuse to do some research.
on 24 May 2017
Good
on 30 October 2015
good
on 13 August 2014
My daughter loves them and is now reading them for a second time.
on 3 August 2013
My 9 year old is obsessed with TB at the moment.. Bought this for her and she loves it... Her friend was very envious when she took it into school, so bought it for her birthday... Two very happy 9 year olds!!!!
on 2 August 2013
Honestly, my daughter will not put this book down, she has read it hundreds of times and absolutely adores Tracy Beaker
It gets our vote!!
on 1 December 2013
This is an excellent gift for children. The author is well known to write excellent stories to capture children's imagination.
on 3 April 2015
Thought a trilogy would be three separate books - all in one volume makes it difficult for a young child to handle.
on 8 December 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter and she loves it. It was delivered promptly at a very good price
on 13 November 2016
I bought this along side a few other to relive my youth! Already read it and loved it!