Customer reviews

Emerald Star (Hetty Feather)
Format: Paperback|Change

on 3 December 2012
I downloaded and read this story to my 7 and 9 year old daughters. We have read all three Hetty Feather stories, and have loved them all. It has even led us to a visit at the Foundling Hospital Museum in London. We have also found a relative who grew up in the Foundling Hospital which made the story all the more fascinating. We are hoping the Jacqueline Wilson writes a fourth book to continue Hetty's life!
on 22 August 2017
I bought this book when it came out and the instant I started reading it I was brought in to the story and in to Hetty Feathers life. The best bit was when in the end when she ran away from her foster family and joined the circus. I would recommend this book to 9-12 year olds. There are many bits in it that include how they lived on he olden times and it is a very good book if you like history. This is a list of other books Jaqueline Wilson has written and you need to read:
Clover Moon
Little Darlings
Lola Rose
Diamond Girls
The Worst Thing About My Sister .

These are the rest of the books in the Hetty Feather Series:
1: Hetty Feather
2: Sapphire Battersea
3: Emerald Star
4: Diamond
5: Little Stars

I hope you found this review helpful.
X
on 1 July 2017
Bought this for my niece as she loves reading Jacqueline Wilson Books
on 26 April 2017
Again this item arrived in good time and well packaged. No problems.
on 4 November 2016
I loved it all I had lots of likes and no dislikes
I think it is a brilliant book and I will recommend it to friends
😴😯😇😞😘😛
on 16 October 2017
Esxcellent service and good product.
on 31 July 2015
It's a bit sad in places , but a great story witch I hope they will continue . I cannot wait to read more
on 27 October 2014
I loved this book as it is motivating and is a brilliant sequel to the HETTY FEATHER adventures. I LOVE U J.W !!,
on 6 March 2017
lovely books for granddaughter.
on 23 August 2017
Good book. My ten year old daughter didn't want to put it down. Now she's desperate for the next in the series.