Candyfloss
Format: Paperback|Change

on 4 August 2014
I wasn't sure at first and I didn't think I'd like it but after floss abandoned her mum's family by not going to Australia you can't put the book down like all other jackline wilson books and you feel like your there dealing with flosse's situations with floss I am 9 and a half I definitely recommend this book for children 7 and older but you can read it if your younger but best when your 6/7 or older as some bits you might not understand
on 13 April 2014
I really love this book and I love the way it's so interesting. Seriously, I really have read it over and over, and over again! My favourite character is actually not Rose, but Susan. If I could ever meet her in real life I really would wangle to be her best friend. I think Floss made the right choice staying with her dad. Still I hope her whole family gets together and Floss and her loving dad could have the experience of going to Australia. Margot and Judy were probably so jealous and that why they bullied poor Floss. Rhiannon is a total show off, and I didn't think much of her in the start. The think I would like to tell you is that the end is the most special from any Jacqueline Wilson book I have read. I hope you like this book because it is very special for me. :)
on 17 October 2017
I love this book and I think it really shows how important your family really is. What I love about this book is how Floss bravely says that she wants to stay with her father and how she fought Rhiannon, Margot and Judy. I love the pictures Nicks drawn and Jacquline has really outdone herself on this book. I really hope that there will be a new book about Floss and Susan. I also loved that Floss was extremely kind to Susan and I'm very happy that they've made best friends forever.
on 11 August 2015
Bought this as a gift as I loved Jacqueline Wilson books as a child. The little girl absolutely loves it and hasn't put it down since. I don't think Jacqueline Wilson is capable of writing a bad book, she's very real as an author and discusses topics that Children need to.be aware of.
on 16 August 2017
I loved so very much. It was a very interesting sort of book because at the the start its a little boring but you read some more you get stuck into and want to carry on reading until the end!! 😆 After reading one of Jacqueline Wilson's books I wanted to buy a new I bought Opal Plumstead if you would like to know my report on it it has the exact same title!! 😆
on 2 April 2015
My ten year old daughter loved the book, it's a shame there are not more good mum role models in her books, there's always a sad dad trying to do his best , but the mums are always narcissistic, neglectful, depressed or downright bonkers. In real life it's the other way around!
on 21 January 2018
This is a great book I absolutely love it. The illustrations are amazing and its entertaining you the whole way through!! I can't get over how super this was I totally recommend it to other children 9+. Since I was 8 I've loved Jacqueline Wilson and nearly three years later I still do! You should definitely buy this book!!
on 9 March 2011
Queen of teen and pre-teen fiction. So many of her books tell a story that lots of children can relate to. I'm a school librarian and I bought this as an extra copy for school as I had such a long list of children wanting to read it.Often thought of as books for girls but not so.THe kind of things she writes about affect boys as well as girls.I'm reading The Suitcase Kid to year 6 and they are really enjoying it. A must for any keen readers bookshelf.
on 1 October 2017
Cannot review bought as a birthday gift
on 8 April 2014
Candyfloss is a great book to read. it's exiting and sad. Jacqueline uses lots of emotions and is a really good author. the illustrations are good too. the characters are fun and have their own unique personality. I recommend this book for 7+ because some parts are a bit scary.