on 24 February 2017
A good book from the 'Fudge' series but concentrates more on other character from series. My kids like the fudge character so weren't as impressed by this one and asked to skip onto another book with fudge as main character.
on 26 August 2013
I always enjoyed Judy Blume books when I was younger and bought this for my friends daughter for her birthday, which she also enjoyed very much
on 29 February 2004
Sheila lives in apartment with her parents and her perfectionist older sister. Sheila's only problem is she's scared of most dogs(even Peter's dog Turtle). She's scared of swimming. She's scared of ghosts. And thunderstorms. She's terrified of them all, but refuses to admit it. Then she discovers she's going to Tarrytown in the summer. Her new friend Mouse thinks shes chicken. But Shelia is determined to be 'Shelia the Great'.
Judy Blume is a humourous author, who uses small details to build up her story to its full potential. I would highly recommend this book for all ages. So get reading!
on 1 July 2013
i read these as a child so it was great to purchase them for my step daughter who also adored reading them all.
on 6 April 2014
I got my order before it was due to arrive and it was literally new! My son was delighted with it! Thanks! Will definitely use your service again!
on 27 September 2013
I bought these books for my niece and she enjoyed them as much as I did many years ago. A great insight into the trials and tribulations of becoming a teenager.
on 15 December 2002
This is a brilliant book 3rd in the fudge series. it is writen in the eyes of Sheila on holiday instead of Peter Hatcher. I didn't think it was as good as the other books but you have to read it to complete the series. The next book after this is fudge-a-mania.
Sheila goes on holiday and meets a friend called Mouse Ellis and she learns how to swim in a day club because she was scared before but is embarrased by her fear of the water.
You have to read the Fudge series beacuse they are so funny you cant ut them down. ideal for 7-13 year olds.
on 13 October 2014
This book was full laughter joy and much more it had a good story line as well it was interesting
on 5 September 2013
Bought this book for my 10 year old son and he loves these books. He wants to read them all.
on 17 August 2014
My other granddaughter enjoyed listening to this book.