Learn more Download now Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Morrissey Learn more Shop Women's Shop Men's

on 7 September 2017
Bought this (ebook version) for my son. Once it downloaded onto his Kindle Fire, he devoured it and had finished it within an hour or so. I guess he liked it!
on 19 November 2017
Good
on 17 October 2017
good
on 15 August 2017
I love this book
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 30 June 2016
These books look sort of busy and inane, and, well, I guess they are. But then I realized that the grandsons are, well, busy and inane, and I get it why they love them. The books are subversive in a good-natured and cheerful way. And you know, even with the intentional misspellings, (which still does make me cringe a bit), the books are actually wholesome, in a nutty way. Everything that might be considered "bad behavior" is so over the top that kids get the fact that it's wrong. And underneath the nuttiness what you find is loyalty, friendship, resourcefulness, antic creativity and a clear idea of right and wrong. The books aren't mean and they never go too far.

So, in this one we get aliens, superpowers, zombies and a pure shot of Harold and George. The action and the foolishness are even more amped up than in Book One, and you get the feeling that our author has really begun to hit his stride. I've become a fan.
on 27 October 2006
I am 9 years old and I have been reading Captain Underpants since I was 7! I think this book is made for people that are 7-12 years of age. There are three characters and the main one is Captain Underpants. The other two are George and Harold, they are a bit funny. The book's main part is where three aliens land on the roof of the elementary school. The three aliens are called Jennifer, Zorx and Klax. The three aliens try to take over the other three dinner ladies!

I like the way George and Harold make spelling mistakes in their comics. Also the book is exciting, imaginative and very funny. The picture where George and Harold drew the three dinner ladies in the wheelbarrow was funny. That's because a normal person wouldn't have their legs up in the air and their head on the bottom of the wheelbarrow would you.

This book is very good and I would recommend it to every one!
on 17 September 2013
Book Three continues on with the irreverent but highly amusing tales of the silly and troublesome George and Harold and their creation, Captain Underpants. This outing brings us aliens from outer space who plan to take over the world, the lunch ladies finally have their fill of George and Harold, and milkshakes that turn the whole school population into zombies. But most exciting of all, book three tells us how Captain Underpants gets his superpowers. Finally, he has more to fight evil with than just wedgie power. A load of fun, didn't quite make me laugh out loud but had me giggling.
on 17 November 2002
I am 8 years old and I have been reading the Captain Underpants books for 3 years. I recommend this book to 5-12 years olds. There are flip-o-rama action scenes which lets you animate the action!!!!!I also like it because it has dilibret* spelling mistakes!!!!!
The 3 main characters are George Beard, Harold Hutchins and Captain Underpants.The books are very funny but do not read them to your class as the teacher will kick your ***.
Be warned this book has the longest title I have ever seen.
*on purpose
STEPHEN CAGE, HARROGATE.
on 10 February 2001
This is one of the best books you can get in the shops.I would recommend this book to anyone with a sense of humour.It all starts when a strange spaceship lands on the roof of the school in Piqua,Ohio.However, nobody notices it and so, the evil space monsters, Zorx, Klax and Jennifer, are free to take over the universe by taking the jobs of the school dinner ladies and feeding all the kids zombie nerd milkshakes (turning them into zombie nerds) and then making them grow to destroy Earth!Can George Beard and Harold Hutchins defeat the aliens with the super hero they created - Captain Underpants!The only problem is that Captain Underpants is really their principal Mr. Krupp, and if you snap your fingers he will turn into him!The only way Mr. Krupp can turn into his old self again is by letting the boys pour water over his head.So,run away from the green goop from Mr. Krupp's krispy Krupcakes!Gag as you taste a zombie nerd milkshake!Shake at the sight of the death-defying dandelion of doom!And by all means, enjoy the book!
on 21 July 2000
We bought the first Captain Underpants book just because we liked the title. Now we are totally hooked. Dav Pilkey's stories are engaging, exciting, anarchic, imaginative and very, very funny. There's as much fun here for adults as there is for children. In fact, my partner and I argue over who's turn it is to read the next chapter - much to the disgust of Jack, aged seven, who is perfectly capable of reading them alone (and does so, often!). Five star rating? Nah! Give Pilkey six.