on 30 August 2004
I have read nearly all of the confessions of Georgia Nicholson! I think they are hilarious! Definately worth spending some quiet time sitting down and reading them, although whether it will be quiet whilst you are reading them is another matter as i found myself giggling out loud at these books!
They are so good i have even passed them around a couple of my friends!!!
A good book is worth investing in.
on 25 October 2002
This hilarious book brings you the further confessions of good old Georgia Nicolson. Now fully equiped with a sexy boyfriend and a trip to France with her hunky French teacher and big knickered friend Jas, life is looking up.
Full of humorous quips, this diary brings you even more ups and downs of Georgia's teenage years.
on 30 July 2002
There are very few books that literally make me laugh out loud, but this is one of them. Georgia is one of the funniest characters ever written, along with best friend Jas, who provides many laughs as Georgia's long-suffering sidekick. Angus the Scottish wildcat and little sister Libby are also full of hilariosity, particularly Libby's "fwends" and Angus' new born kittens (who, Georgia explains, open their eyes for the first time "so they can see to fight properly"). Georgia's love life is once again a central theme, with her ongoing attempts to prevent incidents of "red bottomosity" with Dave the Laugh while she is still seeing her beloved Sex God. The school trip to Paris, in which the Ace Gang inflict havoc on the French population (and their teachers), is a must read. The "mad captain" of the ferry is especially funny....
....But I won't give away too much. All I have left to say is, everyone should read this book! And the rest of the series too! More Georgia pleaseeeee!!
on 25 October 2002
Once again, the fantastic comic Louise Rennison brings us another hilarious account of the highs and lows of 14 year old Georgia Nicholson. Although this thrill of a book is not as cracking as the first of the four books, Angus, Thongs and Full-frontal snogging, your sides will be splitting once you have finished reading this book.
I as a reader was hanging on the egde of my seat from the cliff-hanger at the end of the last book, Knocked out by my Nunga-nungas and once i recieved my answer i was rather disapointed to find how quickly Rennison had given the long awaited answer yet it was still compelling stuff.
Dancing in my Nuddy Pants is a must read for all young teenagers, boy or girl, yet i must admit, i feel teenage girls will enjoy this book more. Adults will more-than-likely find this book rib-tickling as well, yet girls will be able to confide in the character Geogira a little more. A must read for absolute certain.
on 25 July 2004
i got the first book as a birthday pressie and i didn't think it would be very good. oh how wrong i was! it was really funny and i had to read the others!!!! and like the first they where all hillarious! and at the end of every book are really good clifhanggers that keep you hooked! theres sooooo groovydelic!
on 2 September 2004
The Georgia Nicolson series is hilarious. If I read it on a coach or whatever, people always stare at me like I'm psycho because I'm laughing so much. It's the fourth in a great series and I really reccomend you read it. All you need is a sense of humour! Everyone can relate to the embarrassing moments Georgia goes through (though not everybody calls their parents mutti and vati and has a ferocious Scottish cat.) I thought these books would be stupid, but they're great.
Reviewed by britishfairyprincess
on 14 February 2014
If you're a teenage girl or are looking for a gift for one look no further. This author writes the funniest books. They are in a series but it doesn't really matter if you don't read them in order. you can catch up really quickly.
on 13 March 2008
I love these books
this one was ever so funny recommend it to a teenage girl =]
lOVE IT!!!
xD
on 24 August 2002
Georgia is back for another funny instalment of her diaries. The spunky girl from England is back again and she is still dating Sex God.
This time I felt the story was a bit long. This was a good book in the series but at times I felt like Georgia was just repeating herself.
This time Georgia is still worried about the kiss with Dave The Laugh and still wondering if things between her and Sex God will stay the same. Her friends Jas, Ellen and Rosie are back and they are still causing trouble and still trying to get out of trouble.
The only parts I felt were laugh out loud funny were the parts with Angus the cat and of course there trip to France.
Overall I enjoyed this book and hope that the next time if there is another Georgia book it will be a bit better and a little less repetative.
on 25 January 2014
It really made me laugh as school is soooooo like this in real life. From Georgia to her friends and their personalities to the people that they don't like, they are just like my friends were.
Have read all previous previous books and are all just as Dunn. However, I would recommend that . If you want to read this book you should read the ones prior as some of the key themes are from them and so it helps if you have read them.
One thing though, don't read it with your door open as you laugh out Loud and then you have to explain what you are laughing at.