on 28 April 2014
Got this as an experiment as rather advanced for a 4/5 year old + contains very 'American' terms/bits that need explaining. However child is delighted with this heavily censored book (in the USA) - its contents are certainly not something to be concerned about (according to his parents or us) . After numerous, repeated bedtime reads - he has now requested more of the series - we are in the process of supplying as there are a lot of them!

My 60+ wife always has hysterics whenever she looks @ one
on 7 May 2017
I hated it. My four and a half year old loves it. We read it together and his in stitches laughing. The humour is spot on for little boys. I'll be getting the others.
on 19 December 2012
My son is does not particularly like to read, and therefore trying to get him to read is difficult - very little catches his imagination - he loved this book, yes it's a bit silly and the humour is on the silly side - but he loved to read it, no nagging - he actually used to bring it to me to read with him which he had rarely done before.
Recommended for 7-10 - particularly boys - just be warned of the overall sillyness.
on 22 September 2010
My son (Age 7) loves all Dav Pilkey books, this one especially! He has nearly read all of them, a few times over now! They are a great read with a guaranteed laugh inside. When I asked him to read his reading book from school, he said "can't I read you one of my Dav Pilkey books instead, this one is boring." It was to a bit dull in comparison - to be fair. Speaks volumes! A real must for children who like a laugh and adventure! We are huge fans! My son writes his own comic books now, it has really got him writing more too !
on 17 March 2017
It was ok, thought it was a bit pricy for the length of the book. Also thought it would have been better reading a paperback version rather than on an e-reader. My 4 year old thought bits were funny but I think the content was a little old for him.
on 5 January 2013
My nephew had this book on his wish list so we obliged and bought it for him. The language is not proper English and has deliberate spelling mistakes which I can't believe would be helpful for a 10 year old. Still, he loved the book and was very happy he got it.

Delivery was quick and the book arrived in excellent condition.
on 5 May 2015
I bought my daughter all of the Super Diaper Baby collection, they are fab. Even I have read them.... If nobody has read them they are a must read.... Especially those children who won't do much reading I'm sure they would enjoy these...
on 22 June 2013
My nephew had just finished all the David Walliams books and loved them . I saw a review of these books and so ordered this first one. as soon as he received it he started to read and within minutes he was laughing and shouting that we needed to read this as well. So I;m off to get some more of the set for him.
on 3 June 2016
Very funny book i am six and i enjoyed reading it. The best part was Dr nappy and the fake doggy doo-doo. I would like to get more books.
on 14 April 2017
Bought for my grandson and he loves it.