Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Fire Kids Edition Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now

on 13 September 2011
I have used the infant version of this book for four years now and the children love it. The activities get them applying strategies that they have been learning in Maths. It's sometimes interesting to see the lower ability children finding the activities easier than the higher ability children ( who often make it more complicated than it is). I bought the Junior version for a trainee teacher I had been working with and she loves using it.
on 2 October 2012
I bought this resource to work with my year 6 maths class on one day a week when they are not in ability groups. I have found so far that the activities have stimulated a great deal of discussion between the children who love the challenges. There is also differentiation within the tasks, so if they manage to solve the given problem, it is simple to move them on to an additional level for the more able in the class. Comments from the children have included "I didn't think that I was any good at problem solving, but now I think I am" and "I didn't think that problem solving could be fun". I would recommend this to anyone who wants to get their class thinking, enjoying and talking about maths!
on 27 December 2014
This is by John Dabell. He seriously knows his beans. Buy it. Enjoy teaching it. something for every child, investigation-wise. I'll be using it for years.
on 31 August 2015
Maths is changing and this book is a perfect way to teach kids, highly recommended
on 17 June 2015
A great teaching addition to my teaching aresenal
on 10 April 2013
This book is suitable for primary school teachers or parents that are home schooling their children. It is full of creative ideas for teaching maths strategies.
on 1 January 2017
excellent item delivered quickly
on 11 February 2016
great
on 29 August 2010
Good book, well priced and speedy arrival within time expected. Would buy another book from this series.