on 12 May 2017
Having read the original book, I was exited to get my hands on the updated copy. It no longer has the graffiti on from Harry, Rob and Hermione, instead it has beautiful illustrations (apart from the acromantula) and was an easy and pleasurable read, so much so I sat for 2 hours after opening it and read it front to back. A great addition to my bookcase and collection of all things Hogwarts.
on 20 March 2017
Excellent book. Needed to complete my collection. It is great to know about the various magical creatures that we read of in all the HP books. Very good value. Very pleased.
on 19 April 2017
If you can find this, buy it!! I bought it when it originally was published, then found a copy for my son. An addition to the Potter library, and an informative read - JK was inspired by many myths and legends (including the Grim, aka the Black Shuck/barghest, not featured in FB )
Enjoy!
on 16 March 2017
I think my grandson will be very pleased with all 3 of the books.
Gorgeous covers and very well presented.
Many thanks
on 13 March 2017
love this book also
on 26 April 2017
Sweet little book, I bought a nearly new one and I am glad that I didn't pay the full price. It is quite flimsy, and thin.
on 10 May 2017
great version of this book with extra pictures and money to red nose. One for all potter readers or watchers!
on 10 April 2017
Making this magical world more real and believable.
We all know this wonderful world exists? Right?
Thoroughly enjoyed this short book
on 6 April 2017
I combination of great choice of product to buy, and from whom I bought it from. Seller highly recommended.
on 26 April 2017
Totally without narrative and thoroughly boring.