on 8 January 2017
I love this book. I have bought many books on anxiety in the past but this is one of the best. It has really helped to put the past in the past, stop worrying about the future and live for today. Its much easier to read than a lot of books on anxiety. You can underline the passages most relevant to you and read them every morning. I have suffered for many years with panic and anxiety. This book is a real find, I would recommend to anyone who needs help to live a more happier life.
on 6 November 2016
I have read hundreds of self help books and this book ranks in the top 10. Common sense ideas on how to live your life with references to Psychology, Philosophy, Alchemism and Religion. No matter your belief or faith, there is something for you.
on 25 February 2017
This book says somewhere in the beggining that if it doesn't grab you after first 20pages then it's not for you. I would say it does it after 10.
It's a feel good positive reading. Every thing in the book just clearly makes sense and reading it you will stop yourself and think. Why am I not doing things like this ? I highly recommend it.
on 23 March 2017
Excellent
on 4 October 2016
One of the best books I've ever read. Lots of great examples and really easy to read. I highly recommend this book. Also check out how to win friends and influence people. It's life changing.
on 12 April 2017
I am glad I bought this book, it helped me when I really needed it.
I highly recommend it
on 31 May 2016
I bought this book as a Christmas present for a family member, which could have been received either well or very badly! But it went down very well - so well that he occasionally quotes from it. It's a great bedtime read, and definitely helps him to relax.
on 9 December 2016
Great service,interesting book easy to recommend,thank You very much sm
on 16 October 2016
Classic well written book that I found a great help in ordering things that can conspire to get you down. Bought this for a friend.
on 4 May 2017
I bought this book as a result of being very impressed with "How to win friends and influence people". I was very disappointed. The content was what you read in every self help book and could have been contained within no more than 20 pages. Talked too much about faith and religions. Would not recommend this book and would consider it a waste of money