Format: Paperback|Change

on 10 January 2017
The book is amazing. Used it and it benefitted me so much. Would definitely recommend for anybody studying the subject
on 22 April 2017
Good
on 4 June 2012
I studied Maths about 22 years ago and I needed to study it again. Some answers at the back are wrong. For the advanced questions I would have like the author to give us a clue to solving it. That way you are not going about the solution the wrong way. I have so far not been able to answer 1 question out of 4 chapters. I am doing OK so far apart from this one question. I have enjoyed working through it to though and enjoying it.
on 2 November 2016
Excellent
on 13 September 2014
Just what I ordered. Some of the pages have been written on but for the price, I can't complain! A great purchase!
on 7 January 2015
It arrived quicker than expected even when using the normal free delivery option. The book itself is a very good textbook though one should not purchase it if one plans to teach themselves all of the content. The book is more suited to be an aid to classroom based learning and it accomplished this very well.
on 17 December 2015
as required
on 25 November 2014
Well written and laid out. AQA S1 is not a problem with this text.
on 15 March 2016
Excellent book.
Great price and prompt delivery.
on 20 January 2014
A very useful book in a pristine condition, my daughter was very impressed about it.It used it for daily maths lessons.