on 9 October 2003
I am using this book for my ECDL Course at college. I have had lots of books in the past but none has been as simple and easy to use as this one. It really does guide you step by step so that even the most novice user of a computer can follow the lessons.
I would not hesitate to recommend this book to any user and i will certainly look for more books by this author to add to my knowledge.
Buy it.
on 8 September 2003
As an adult education teacher, I am extremely impressed with the easy way that this book will take you through all the aspects of qualification. Teaching step by step, even a complete beginner can get to grips with the necessary skills to pass the exams, or just gain more knowledge and experience for the various software packages included in the qualification. Highly recommended.
on 16 June 2004
If you are in the process of sudying towards your 7 ECDL Modules then I highly recommend this book, it explains from section to section each module in detail and as helped me pass half my modules to date. extremely good for revision.
on 21 February 2013
Very good arrived very quickly I would definitely advise other people to buy one of these items off the Internet
on 25 October 2015
Ok book.
on 20 May 2003
I do not rate this book at all. It was very misleading and i wouldn't reccommend it to anyone.