on 28 February 2017
I felt nostalgic when I opened up this textbook as it brought back memories of when I was learning German at school. Having completed my undergraduate degree in German I thought I could use this book to help others to learn the language through tutoring. However, I am so disappointed to see that there are listening exercises in the book but the CD is not included. How is it possible to complete the exercises when the audio is not included?? This is a real let down...
on 1 December 2013
I was recommended this book by y German tutor. Easy to use and understand. It has been so useful. I am a mature student and need all the help that I can, so this book has been extremely good.
on 7 August 2013
The book is missing some key features that i would have expected in the book, and didn't really help me as much as I would have liked. Although, has been of some use to me. Unfortunately it is incomparable with the CGP books, that were much more useful to me.
on 7 November 2013
This book is fantastic! In a few weeks I've been able to progress to higher Logo! books! My German has improved greatly! With a very clear layout and nice illustrations, this book is prefect for a beginner - I would highly recommend it! Dieses Buch ist sehr gut!
on 30 July 2015
Great very happy
on 10 July 2012
The book was exactly as described. In addition, it was well packaged, and arrived promptly. I was happy with the service. Many thanks.
on 12 October 2003
A very educational book on the German subject wonderful for beiggners allthough I really only recommend this for a teacher who is teaching German using this book as a sort of home copy allthough it would be possible to pick up at least some of the basics of the langwage!