Customer reviews

on 31 December 2001
Yet again, an example of Blackman's excellence. This collection of short stories will deeply affect you nevermind any of your hesitations. In particular my favourites,the title story "Word's last forever" and the Father can I come home. Wit, tragedy and charming mind hurtling twists. You'll never see it coming.
on 27 May 2001
To be honest I am not going to say that this is a good book and that you must buy just like every other review on this site!(which is true)But it made me realise how we Take so many things for granted these days. In this books case it is about problems with life and how in the chapter entitled "humming through my fingers" a blind girl can taste colours and hear shapes. If you are broke My advice is get this book out of your local Library. It's worth it. (if your not a member of a library dont be embarrased coz reading is "SAD" go out thewre and be proud.
on 19 September 2014