Customer reviews

1,304
Format: Board book|Change

on 3 August 2017
Loved this dystopian novel

I originally bought this for my English A level, now I am planning on further exploring Margaret Atwood's books as her writing style creates a very compelling and the narrative ensnared me. Truly a brilliant read, worth every moment.
on 17 August 2017
Would have probably given up reading if I hadn't seen the tv series. I only bought it because I wanted to know what happens next and even though I haven't finished it, I understand it finishes at the same point as tv.
on 19 July 2017
Compelling storyline! I'm hooked with the TV dramatisation at the moment, and decided to buy the book. I'm just waiting and hoping there will be a DVD coming out when the TV series finishes!?!?
on 28 June 2017
Saw the drama but preferred the book as more onformative xx
on 25 June 2017
Loved the book. Just wish it had a more satisfactory ending
on 27 June 2017
This is one of my favourite books. I keep lending out copies and never getting them back. I'm hoping to keep this one!!
on 13 June 2017
Couldn't wait for the end of the tv production I had to read ahead.
Wonderful, I couldn't put it down.
on 13 June 2017
Gripping, suspenseful, terrifying...I thoroughly enjoyed this book, a story of heartbreak and loss of self, my only gripe being I want to read more!
on 27 June 2017
An amazing piece of writing, scary in it's perception of the future. Well worth a read. I'm off to find some more Atwood!
on 20 July 2017
So pleased I finally found a copy. They are like gold dust since the TV series was aired.
Fast delivery, safe payment that went through smoothly.