Customer reviews

on 3 March 2014
Good book for those interested in child development. It is not an exhaustive book, but fit for thumbing through and as a reference. I used it as a Health visiting student and have referred to it time and again as a professional.
on 31 May 2017
Just what I needed
on 9 December 2014
Really disappointed with this book. While the concept is good there are numerous typos throughout the book in the headings. Makes it look really unprofessional and if I didn't know better would make me question the quality of the content. Was hoping to use this with students but credibility of the book is questioned when basic mistakes like this are made. Contacted the publisher PEARSON and they said to come back to Amazon. Disappointed.
on 9 December 2014
Had a previous edition while studying for my Level 3, but now I'm embarking on my Level 5 I thought it was time to update!
Has come in quite handy already for the qualification and for odd bits and pieces at work.
Well set out and great pictures.
on 25 September 2012
I urge people to buy this book as the new edition has been re-issued without printing errors. The content of the book has been updated and refreshed with a change of format and new images together with a completely new section about neuroscience. This remains the best development book to suit all courses and as a handbook for parents wanting to follow the progress of their child. The activities suggested at each stage are accessible for students, childcare workers and parents alike (grandparents too!).
on 6 July 2013
Excellent condition, great book for parents, adults and professionals It actually summarises all that knowledge that you know but you have never listed in your mind :)
on 19 March 2016
this is good if your just a parent wanting to read up on how your children are changing and developing its so easy to read and understand and its also very good for if your training in childhood development has everything you need.
on 7 August 2013
This was just the job, bought for my daughter as she is studying to become a teaching assistant and it covers all aspects, highly recommend this boook
on 28 May 2016
Very very helpful book..I bought it for my study Course -Teaching assistant for Special educational needs ..and I passed 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟I highly recomend it.
on 9 March 2013
Was recommended to purchase this book. It is easy to read, the illustrations are helpful. It's been placed in our library for students.