Customer reviews

on 20 September 2011
Well here we are again back in Lincoln 1202 Maureen Ash keeps us thinking hard in the lastest Templar Knight Mystery and its seems that Bascot de Marins has his work cut out to find our murderer.

As ever this novel involves much detail and a great recreation of time and place. Its aslo good to meet again with Bascot de Marins and the characters who inhabit his world.

long may it continue.
on 13 December 2013
I thoroughly enjoy medieval mysteries, and only recently came across Maureen Ash's work. I now can't wait to read the next in the series, they certainly are page turners, and are very difficult to put down. Each book that I have read of hers so far is fresh and enjoyable, and I would recommend to all lovers of medieval mysteries.
on 2 March 2013
I love murder mysteries set in medieval, so consider myself lucky to have found an author new to me.
I have all but he most ( 2012 ) novels by this author and find her an easy read, which you can rapidlt become absorbed in.
on 26 February 2014
Fans of quality historical mysteries will be delighted. A deft re-creation of a time and place, with characters you'll want to meet again.
on 14 February 2011
As with her pevious books in this series, Maureen Ash has produced an exciting follow up. Good reading with many historical facts thrown in. An excellent read. Look forward to more in the series.
on 12 November 2014
All fine
on 5 September 2011
a good book well writen and easy reading the plot was well writen and the punch line well hiden untill the end briliant
on 24 October 2016