Customer reviews

on 8 March 2011
I bought this book based on the review I read elsewhere. I was a bit sceptical at first, but I was pleasantly surprise by how good this book is. It is a well-written book with easy to follow story based on the strong attractions of H/H. It is refreshing to read a traditionally styled character-driven romance again, since the romance books published in recent years are focusing mainly on bedroom activities. Having said all that, I am unhappy about the poor editing on basic things like: mistaken the world famous "St Paul's Cathedral" as "St. Paul's Church".
on 14 November 2015
What a beautiful and amazing novel is this book. It runs from scandal to tea leaf readings to forbidden love and flight from man intent on causing real harm.
on 10 November 2013
It was very enjoyable. This was one of my very first online books but now I am a seasoned Kindle reader who spends far too much money on it.
on 31 July 2015
Carolyn Jewel is a gem. No one can take her on. She is all you need.
on 27 December 2009
Maybe I expect too much from Ms Jewel since reading Lord Ruin. This book comes close to it than any of her latter works.It is a much better written work from Ms Jewel, quite easy to get into.I did enjoy reading it but kept expecting a bit more heat between the hero and heroine.