Customer reviews

Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 6 May 2014
Ok there are a few errors which were a bit confusing (wrong character name used) and the story was a tad predictable, but I quite enjoyed this book. You easily guess who the stalker is but I still wanted to keep reading because I really liked Mia and Cameron.

Would read the rest of the series.
on 11 April 2014
as heading says I really enjoyed reading this story & couldn't put it down. I haven't read any previous wilde series books before but will definitely indulge. Loved Camerons & Mia's characters. Mia had her hang ups & Cameron opinions of her change. Well worth reading.
on 30 April 2014
I can't stop reading this book till the end and really fascinated and impressed by the way it's written,would highly recommend it especially for those readers. who love happy ending.
on 12 April 2014
Great read, hot, steamy, great characters and well written, I had to drop a star for the slightly weak suspense angle which could have been better, but I really did enjoy this one
on 4 July 2014
Really enjoyed this book. I couldn't put it down. Mia Wilde the wild adventurous young woman who does anything to get the attention of the gorgeous P.I Cameron. Baiting him and putting on a show just to get a rise out of him. While Cameron is very interested in Mia he doesn't give in. Then Mia starts to receive disturbing mail she asks Cameron for help. Passions bloom and desires fulfilled, well built walls come crashing down. Find out what happens. I know it's a bit cryptic, but don't want to spoil your read. I loved it so much, I'm going to start the next book in the Wilde series. Yahoo
on 19 September 2014
I wish I could give this book 4.5 stars. I got a little bit bored in some parts near to the beginning, but things soon picked up and I really enjoyed the story. There were also quite a few mistakes throughout the book.

I found Cameron to be really likeable, and I couldn't wait to found out if Cameron could get through Mia's hard-faced exterior to the vulnerable girl that lay underneath. I loved reading about the development of their relationship and there was some great steamy scenes that went well with the plot of the story. I would recommend.
on 16 May 2014
Very well written story. Good plot and fantastic connections between characters. I'm definitely looking forward to read more from this author. :-)
on 16 April 2014
Fell asleep after a few pages! Isn't there someone out there who can write a more interesting eroticism without the clichés!!
on 14 April 2014
omg I just couldn't put this book down. it took me 2 days to read it. I'm not giving anything away but please please read it.
on 11 May 2014
Great book, clear story line really enjoyable , would definitely pay for it but I got it free. Bonus !