Format: Mass Market Paperback|Change

on 6 April 2006
This is a sequal/follow on from Master of the Night, and tells Llyr, the king of the fairies story. Arther and his round table have been turned into magical vampires thousands of years ago and their women into witches, by Merlin who is an Alien. Their destiny is to save mankind from itself. The knights live on a parallel universe along with the Sidhe, fairies. To keep Arther and the knights in check Merlin created a type of earth based police force, werewolves, who can't be hurt by magic. Llyr, whose succession of wives and children have all been killed through the centuries, dreams of a human woman. Only she is of course not human at all. He needs her help to fight his evil brother and save the Sidhe. A fun, witty, sexy book, not meant to be taken seriously. Enjoy!
on 20 September 2005
A thoroughly enjoyable tale. As an avid Angela Knight reader I love the stories of vampires, werewolfs, and witches based around Arthur and the Knights of the Round Table.
Llyr as King of the Fairies works well along side the direkind wolf who he falls in love with and he is the only one she can have an affair with without turning him if she bites. Murder, intrigue and laughs mixed in with sex make for a good read. I couldn't put it down at first and have re read it several times.
on 9 September 2005
I loved this book, if you love vampires and are not afraid steamy romance then try it, I did, searching for a book after id finished my latest LKH book whom i also love dearly, I came across this.
I cant get enough of her books and plan to get my grubby hands on all as fast as I can!!!
try also master of the night a fantastic book which come to think of it I should have read before this one great plot and just soo damned addictive I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN! A word of warning this book had me blushing non stop!! very sexy indeed!!
on 25 January 2006
That phrase had me in stitches fro the best part of half an hour! OK, the general idea.. lady warewolf meets king of the faries and go in search of female vampire who's killing people. Add into that equation the warewolf in her equivalent of a female dog in heat...
A brilliant book, and although the characters are totally fictional, they are completely believable. A good plot with well written love scenes that don't go anywhere close to obscene or insulting.
on 1 February 2016
What can I say, every now and again a girl needs a little romance. At least there are vampires, werewolves and a vengeful spiteful brother feud to flesh it out. I can honestly say that although this book is not going to win any prices for the most in-depth thought provoking book, it was fun. The writing is not the best, the plot is shaky but it put a smile on my face and provided a little light hearted romance and entertainment.
on 23 February 2006
This book was rubbish. The story line had potential but kept being interrupted by the 2 main characters having sex every 2 pages!! This got boring very quickly. I do not recommend this book to anyone who is looking for a good fantasy read.
on 24 December 2012
another book of Angela Knight of the masters books just enjoy the stories that she writes,and you will by more of them just to see what happens to the other masters
on 8 February 2006
This is another writer whose books I always enjoy. Check it out when you have time. You won't regret it!