Customer reviews

on 13 May 1999
I gave this book to all of my bridesmaids and they were all greatful. All of them wanted to know exactly how they could be of service to me as a bride, but it was hard to articulate. This book tells them everything they need to know. It is a must have! It is also a good read for all brides so that they know what they can expect from their attendants.
on 28 June 1998
I found this book extremely helpful. When my best friend asked me to be her maid of honor, I hadn't a clue as what I was suppposed to do! Luckily, the wealth of info, tips, and humor has been quite comforting. :) In addition, this book also gives you budgeting worksheets, a brief rundown on etiquette, and bridal shower ideas. (The toilet paper bridal dress game was a hit at my friend's shower.) Buy this book - it's a life saver for any bridesmaid!
on 29 May 1999
THE PERFECT GIFT. Gave to my cousin the beautiful bride. She said it was right on the money, lots of great, practical ideas plus really really funny. Down to earth advice, just an excellent handbook.
on 4 May 1999
This book is awesome! A must-have if you are going to be in a wedding! It contains many helpful tips on etiquette and ideas for the bridal shower. It's a fun book to read and very useful!
on 15 October 1998
This book is a great reference for those that have never been a bridesmaid before. I definitely recommend reading it!
on 29 April 2010
Some of the bridesmaid customs do not relate to weddings in GB as the author is American.
on 14 December 2011
This book was very brief and was full of more 'stories' then it was genuinely good ideas. This might be a good book for someone who has never attended a wedding or perhaps visiting from another planet but it was lacking any depth or detail.
on 4 March 2011
This was a useful book but it did go a little OTT on the preparations for the big day. Thankfully my bride was in no need of a bridal shower or any of the other 101 things it had described as essential.
on 23 April 1998
This is a hilarious book that outlines the duties of the bridesmaids and REALLY HELPS EVERYONE (including the bride!) know what to do on the Wedding Day. MAJOR THUMBS-UP!
on 24 July 1999
I am too busy preparing for my wedding, but all I can say is that this is A GREAT GIFT for all my bridesmaids. Very fun. Buy it in bulk.