on 26 December 2017
Wonderful item, as description, great delivery. Thanks
on 26 August 2016
I purchased this book for our grandson who is looking for an electrical apprenticeship.
I have not handled the book myself, as it was delivered to his address, but he is of the opinion that this publication will help him in his chosen career.
on 18 February 2017
Very helpful book
on 10 November 2015
Contains every useful calculation that I might encounter in my new trade. Taxed the gray cells on more than one occasion. Very good.
on 17 April 2015
ok understandable
on 10 February 2015
nice
on 16 September 2016
Helpfull and practical
on 10 November 2014
Exactly what I needed thank you
on 20 November 2015
Just the job
on 12 January 2014
This was to help me with the course I am currently taking, however some of the calcualations have the wrong answers given, so you end up wondering why you cant get the same answers as the book? Even my tutor couldnt understand some of the questions asked, just seem to be random burble? Would not recomend.