Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 February 2014
I am already a marine engineer, but I could really have used this book while studying. It contains many worked problems and is very descriptive. I would recommend any student of electrical engineering or related fields to buy this book, even as an extra textbook. The worked problems it contains are fantastic!

I would also recommend the Engineering Mathematics books from John Bird. I purchased "Basic Engineering Mathematics" and "Engineering Mathematics". They are just AMAZING, filled with worked examples, which my textbooks, did not have.

This book and the Engineering Mathematics books a really great and I highly recommend them!
on 19 April 2015
Great book and has a lot of material in it. Has helped me a lot with my HNC in electrical Engineering. Some parts of the book make a lot more sense than the course material I am given. a great book for those who are learning engineering.
on 15 December 2014
This is a well written undergraduate book. I found it clear and concise with many good examples.
on 31 December 2014
Brilliant book, kicks lectureres notes any day!
on 31 May 2016
This book has everything in for my HNC work
on 18 October 2014
Great way to learn
on 3 April 2016
Perfect for my HNC engineering course.
on 1 March 2015
fast delivery good quality thank you
on 22 June 2015
Thank you, item as expected.
on 6 December 2015