on 30 March 2014
For me this book wasn't often used and I didn't find it necessary for my studies. However it is well presented and written
on 31 March 2014
this book was recommended to me by my university and without a doubt, it has been a very helpful book for my module.
on 24 November 2013
I write as lecturer/tutor to would-be and will-be and-are students of law. If only Gary had been around in my days of learning, I might actually have enjoyed studies (at which point I must commend @GarySlapper on twitter). This is not merely factual (which, ladies and gentlemen, alas comes into the equation in your exams and your future) but succinct, accessible and I do believe the best book you could buy for your curriculae. Indeed for those interested in law - and surely all should be?

- Do also note the past editions, spot the differences and note how the authors are absolutely on top of the subject which in its many variations is to be yours.
on 23 October 2013
This is a very good book, easy to understand. I have used this book a lot, would definitely recommend Gary Slappers' books.
Thank you.
on 27 November 2013
Have used for small pieces of information rather than whole chapters but all in all has been quite handy for my course.
on 24 October 2013
The book is excellent, however a cover is needed for it as the front and back of the book are very fragile.
on 12 March 2015
Great to get all University books here
on 15 September 2015