Customer reviews

on 19 December 2015
Used this as a recommended text to students and was great at the time. Accessible and relevant and students found it very helpful.
on 10 April 2012
Hi there,

As I am currently in my first year of A Levels, I was looking for a nice revision book to read before my upcoming exams (Which are around the corner!!) So I looked into it and stumbled across this. Delivery was excellent (Came within two days) and what a quality product, has everything you need for the WJEC course, Even helps with your coursework. Very good job on publishing this product.

Kind Regards,

Hardeep Singh Johal.
on 28 July 2013
Came on time and in perfect condition. You can find this as an ebook if you can't afford to buy it but it has really good information inside of it and was very helpful for me in my course. Used it a lot.
on 11 November 2012
This was recommended by my child's AS teachers and found to be very helpful indeed. Not cheap but invaluable study text.
on 14 September 2013
for any one learning to drive this book is a must it clear well laid out and easy to use
on 6 February 2016
It really helped in my exam and coursework. Couldn't complain as i got an A from it.
on 19 April 2015
Boom! Brilliant and from WJEC so my exam is sorted! :-)
on 2 September 2014
Good product great delivery
on 20 October 2013
This book had really helped me with my Media study's, and it had everything I need in it, and it has that new book smell, and no one can resist a new book smell, plus when it got here, it wan't damaged at all, it was in perfect condition.
on 21 October 2015