Customer reviews

on 28 November 2014
Brilliant book. It is the only book I could find in the market that offer well organized Drama sessions for primary schools and drama club. My students love every single activity. I enjoy it. When I started it, I was afraid that some of the activities and exercises would not suit my grade six students. However, it was a great success. It is worth every dime. Thank you David Fulton for an extra ordinary book. Thank you Amazon for one hell of a book.
on 8 November 2013
It's easy to pick up and run with. As a busy teacher it has been great to pick up and use straight after school with my drama club with little preparation. Some things are a bit repetitive so i supplement it with poems and play scripts. Great for building confidence and creative thinking. Some ideas I have not come across before. A good buy but pricey!
on 19 April 2015
For running a drama club- this book is amazing. Although I did my degree in drama, this provided inspirational session plans, and could be used by a total novice! As I no longer have time to run my drama club at my school, I have passed this book on to other staff who have used it and loved it too!
on 12 July 2013
The warm ups, games and exercises can be easily interweaved to themes or story adaptation. It does help pupils to conceptualise.