Customer reviews

on 2 January 2013
This was a core text for my studies in Human Resource Management,and while I no longer require it for studying purposes, I have kept the book as it is one of the most useful texts on UK Employment Law around and I still refer to it from time to time as alot of my work is associated with UK employment law.

The book is broken up into logical chapters, i.e. dismissal, redundancy, equality law etc. and explored in depth with associated case law to give a robust and informed view of the topic.

It would have been handy to have some at a glance summary sections, but overall this is a very good book and a must for anyone studying the subject or in the field.
on 4 August 2012
Gwyneth Pitt's book is clearly written and well-structured. A must for my employment law students. If they only read one book on an undergraduate or postgraduate course, make sure it's this one.
on 12 September 2013
Fantastic book, well written and structured book giving a comprehensive and detailed account of the law. I would recommend this book for anyone taking an employment or labour law class at University.
on 25 January 2014
I used this for my employment law module for my degree, I found it very easy to access and read with a good balance of analysis and cases.
on 1 October 2016
The book looks really new and unused
on 27 July 2013
Useful book, but the product itself was dirty. It was just satisfactory, but otherwise the book itself was easy to understand and clear
on 17 September 2014