on 14 December 2013
I was reluctant to buy this book thinking I knew a lot about tapping. I am so glad I bought this book. If you want to earn more money, then I thoroughly recommend this book.
on 30 October 2013
I have purchased a few of Margarets coursers & they are all excellent. She really does do her research. I am slowly reading through the book & taking my time to do the tapping. I just feel so much better around money & don't worry half as much as I used to. The feeling I get now is, the universe will take care of my needs. I can only put this feeling down to the information Margaret has wrote in the book & actually DOING THE tapping. You can't just read the book-- you have to do the tapping & it's SO SO EASSSY!!
BRILLIANT! thank you Margaret x
on 21 May 2015
I love Margaret's attitude to her work. If she had a whip it would be cracking constantly. No shirking at the back there....if you want it you can have it, you are a rock star. This book takes you through the in's and out's of how to form your tapping script and what may come up and how to deal with that too. Fast but not too fast, but you can't put it down you want to do it all, if you want your future to be now. Great book and all the stuff Margaret puts out online is amazing too. An inspirational tome.
on 21 April 2014
Just finished Chapter 3 of Tapping Into Wealth, the FIRST time I've come across wealth personal development that ACTUALLY addresses the BLOCKS and doesn't just say "oh but hey, my advice won't work until you clear those blocks" and then doesn't tell you what they are or how to clear them, and I have had a HUGE aha moment about my current financial situation!! The way I approach my work is with the exact same feelings and expectation that we had when I was growing up and had to approach my father for money, which was with trepidation, fear and expecting the worst!! EURIKA! Finally I have pinpointed the problem and can now begin work on it. THANK YOU MARGARET!!
on 21 October 2013
Margaret Lynch is exactly what she set out to be - a rock star!! Each new piece of training she puts out has evolved from the piece before and she brings so much fun and energy into her work it's impossible not to get carried along on the wave with her. In fact I'm writing this review and I haven't even finished the book yet: what I've read so far is just dynamite! And not simply read, also watched and listened to, because buying the book gives you access to a series of short tapping videos relevant to each chapter, as well as a bunch of other gifts to complement the work.
Underpinning Margaret's tapping materials are the Rhys Thomas profiles and chakra work, which are particularly powerful in helping to clear the vows we make early in life and which inform our behaviours now. That said, the book stays grounded and sticks to it's topic, i.e. Tapping Into Wealth. I've had some profound shifts reading the book and tapping along with the videos - in areas I hadn't even realised were issues for me - and I'm eagerly going back into it for more revelations and excitement.
It's a fabulous tool to have in your toolkit and I cannot recommend it highly enough - buy it and enjoy!!!
on 29 November 2013
I've been tapping for a couple of years now and have found the whole process works really well.
This book focuses on facing our fears of wealth attainment and shows us how to overcome them.
Very easy to read and understand.
Take time to form your own sentences within the principles outlined.
You wont regret it!
on 3 September 2014
gr8 read ...life changing material..very thorough and practical guide to clearing the subconscious of all the limiting beliefs that keep us all stuck ...gr8 scripts for tapping and nothing is left to chance ...every possible limiting belief relating to money is dealt with ...I'm working on a chapter a day and doing the tapping scripts and watching videos.....no doubt the most important fortnight I could spend on myself ...I'm worth it ...
on 25 June 2014
EFT really works and releases negative energies stuck there somewhere. To change yourself you have to do a lot if work at a subconscious level.
on 24 November 2013
Margaret Lynch takes you through the psychological journey to why you are where you with your money. She then offers you practical guidance to move forward, I found this book excellent. I am new to tapping and I found it really useful, even if you don't like the idea of tapping there is plenty of help in this book if you are prepared to do the work.
on 13 February 2014
A very good book that helps to change some old habits to new and useful ones.
I bought this book because I am studying art-business, one of the hardest business in the world.
I am willing to recommend this book for everyone who is looking to improve new skills.