Format: Hardcover|Change

on 27 November 2013
This book is very good at giving tips on how to improve your sex life and many are probably very good, but I don't think reading the book has helped as I could not see myself doing half of the things in it (because I am very shy). But nevertheless it was fun to read, even if her excessive use of the word 'lovemaking' irritated me.
on 10 January 2011
This is an excellent book, full of useful information, and written in a frank and ligthearted style that makes it highly readable. I shared it with my friends and they each bought a copy for themselves. My husband also read some chapters and professes himself to be a very happy man. Thank you Dr. Hilda!
on 6 January 2016
Brilliant. No silly words. No silly ideas. Nothing unrealistic and actually quite educating.