on 4 June 2015
unusual book to work with in the classroom
on 2 March 2014
Loved this book. Read it to my class. Put illustrations on large whiteboard. They loved discussing the detail. Few words but that's the point. Highly recommended.
on 20 May 2014
A great picture book for kids
Funny and tells a story by pictures which is good for toddlers and people who can't read
Great picture book.
Holly. Age:9
on 5 January 2017
Clever book. Perfect for a friend's child who doesn't read English.
on 22 March 2013
I bought this book to use in my Year 3 literacy lesson and the children loved it! The pictures are great and they came up with some wonderful ideas for the story. This book really helped the children to use their imagination and because it is a picture book they didn't get distracted and simply repeat the original story.
on 2 July 2014
Lovely book and very useful to use in class.
on 2 December 2015
Children love this book
on 25 July 2013
The fantastic pictures and storyline make this book a real classic. My year 5 class produced some excellent creative work, writing the poetic narrative to accompany this. We also painted some of our own illustrations. Highly recommended.
on 12 January 2015
Different and unusual. My little girl and I enjoy making up different stories each time
on 23 March 2014
A great book... Fun for all ages and lots of scope for teaching - used with my year 5 class and they loved it!