on 16 March 2017
all ok
on 10 March 2013
I bought the book in the knowledge that it has been criticised, sometimes adversely, by traditional historians but have read other books of this author and feel they give a different if not unique dimension. I am finding it an interesting read and have already discovered more about the early history of Hitler than I knew. Have only dipped into the other characters yet It is difficult, if not impossible, to recommend a book to an unknown person. Having lived, as a child, through WW2 maybe I am interested in aspects of the period that might not be appropriate for an objective history student. All I can say is that I can not give any reason to avoid the book and that I am finding it a good 'buy'
Quality wise it is a pleasant book to handle and is on reasonable quality paper although the visually challenged might find the print a bit small. The bottom line;- a very positive opinion.
on 19 January 2015
Interesting, gives basic important facts about them and how the functioned.